IT Administrator – Permanent – Torquay
Due to continued growth and strategic objectives we are seeking to recruit an IT Administrator to support the practice. Working from our Torquay office this is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide key 1st line assistance to the practice for all technical support queries and escalate where necessary to 3rd party partners.
- Management of the practices’ ticket system.
- To provide support for the business’s bespoke applications and operating platforms including ‘Solicitors Own Software’.
- Working with our Managed Service Provider to install and configure new phones, computer hardware and operating systems.
- Management of the firms Active Directory and Office 365 Environment.
- Maintain all Asset and Software Registers including stock management of all IT equipment.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with various third-party vendors
- Assist with development and testing of the company’s bespoke software
Key requirements- Technical:
- Substantial knowledge of IT, with previous technical infrastructure support experience in the installation, operation, maintenance and problem-diagnosis of PC workstations and enterprise class network equipment.
- Hands-on experience working with computer networks, network administration and network switches.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems specifically Windows 10 & Windows Server 2016 & 2019
- Active Directory & Office 365 administration
- Management and maintenance of the firms network infrastructure
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP and RDS environments
- Good understanding of key IT related principles such as, but not limited to, LAN/WAN/TCP/IP and OSI Model.
Key requirements- Practical:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues
- Experience of working with ‘Solicitors Own Software’ (‘SOS’) Connect
- Formal IT training such as MCSE, MCP, CompTIA Network+ or A+ or equivalent level IT Qualifications
- Awareness of ITIL practices and processes
- Basic understanding of the software development cycle, administering a network infrastructure (including switches, routers and port patching).
What we offer:
A competitive salary, based on skill and experience, along with a benefits package and the opportunity to work within a supportive and professional environment.
If you believe that you have the necessary experience to fulfill this role then please send your CV supported by a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to Kate Gillette.