Holiday claims

A holiday is meant to be an enjoyable experience. However, this can be tarnished for the unfortunate few who are injured on holiday.

Particular problems can occur if you have an accident abroad and without specialist advice it can be difficult to know who to claim against and where any claim should be brought.

Matters are simplified if you are on a Package Tour Holiday. If so, the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations should apply. These make it easier for a victim who has been involved in an accident to claim compensation as any claim is made against the tour operator for failing to ensure your safety whilst on one of their holidays.

If your accident is not covered by these Regulations, then you may have to bring a claim in the country where the accident took place. In these circumstances, it may be necessary for you to engage a solicitor both in this country and a lawyer in the country in which you had your accident to ensure that you are properly represented.

Boyce Hatton offer a no-win, no-fee service. Please contact us to see if we can help you. We do not charge for our initial advice and offer a free, no obligation initial interview. If we are able to help you and take on your claim, we will do so on a no-win, no-fee basis.