Legal Advice for Employers
One of the biggest challenges employers face is understanding and complying with the volume of complex employment law that affects every aspect of business in the UK – from hiring your first employee, growing your staff, to restructuring and making changes. Getting the law wrong can be costly in money and management time. Early advice is the key to all employment matters.
How we help
Our employment law advice will be tailored to your own business needs, whether you have a dedicated HR department or not.
Areas that we advise employers on include:
- Contracts of employment, service agreements and post-termination clauses
- Compromise/settlement agreements
- Staff handbooks, including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Procedures for reorganisation and redundancy contemplated dismissals including advice on selection and scoring
- Performance management, capability and matters relating to conduct
- Advice on all tribunal matters, including unfair dismissal, discrimination, wage complaints.
- Assessment of merits, risk and cost of tribunal matters, including assisting in negotiating settlements
Tribunal representation on a fixed fee basis
Call or e mail us today today for a free discussion as to how our employment advice can help your business.
Cris is a Partner and heads the corporate team. He is recognised throughout the South West of England for his expertise in corporate and commercial… show more