Keyhole Surgery Claims
Let us call you back at a convenient time.
While the vast majority of keyhole (otherwise known as minimally invasive surgery (MIS) or laparoscopic) procedures are carried out safely, it only takes one case of medical negligence to shatter or end a life.
Common mistakes include...
- Damage to bile ducts during gall bladder removal;
- Errors with anaesthesia, such as anaesthetic awareness;
- Burns when safe procedures are not followed;
- Incorrect procedures carried out;
- Injuries to nerves, tissues and blood vessels;
- Foreign bodies, such as surgical equipment, left inside;
- Accidental perforation of organs;
- Operations performed on the wrong body part or organ;
- Injuries and nerve damage caused by incorrect positioning in theatre.
If you feel you have suffered an injury as a result of substandard keyhole surgery, you should seek the advice of a specialist medical negligence lawyer to evaluate your claim.
Our specialist team has won substantial compensation for keyhole surgery patients injured as a result of substandard keyhole surgery. We have the knowledge and expertise to get you the compensation you deserve.
Free keyhole surgery claim advice
Contact our specialist medical injury lawyers at Boyce Hatton for honest, expert advice. Contact us online or call 01803 403403 for a free and confidential consultation.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis where appropriate. We guarantee you won’t pay a penny up front, there are no hidden costs and you’ll pay nothing if the claim is unsuccessful.